Monday, 26 May 2008

My ass bone still hurts from yesterday):
Keith, his friend and I took part in some runway cycling/skating thingy which was to cycle for 45 km.
I think I still prefer running a full marathon compared to cycling cos its running involves a strong and thats still more achievable than physical pain. Especially on my butt. I dread passing every hump along the way .
Maybe next year I'll skate instead of cycle(:
School as usual today. Gotta rush through my projects to be handed in on wed and thurs): And the stupid mac has the same problem again. Super kok sia.
And I dunno how to continue my feature writing! I'm stuck at like 300 words. OMG. Writer's block.
School sucks. Exams coming soon also):
Keith, concentrate on your exams! Study hard((:
CHANTAL.
She's somebody
FAITH CHANTAL BERNADETTE LEE YU TING
27 AUGUST 1990
I want to be married to Keith Wong.
I want to be a muti-millionaire someday.
I want my own house.
I want to be closer to God.
I thank God for my family, friends and Keith(:
I want life to go the way I want it to! :D